Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ok, I have a job! Thank goodness, because rent this month was going to get interesting. I haven't officially signed anything yet so hopefully everything will go smoothly, but I start on Monday as an academic advisor at UIC's School of Architecture. I like that it's a little more artistic, or at least in a very creative environment, and also since it's a smaller school I will be part of a lot of different things, i.e. admissions, orientation, advising, academic stuff, etc. I'm pretty excited about it and it feels great to have the security and to know that soon I'll be putting my Masters degree to good use. I also love not writing cover letters all day. So yay! After many many applications all is good. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    congrats! hope it goes through, sounds like it could be a pretty cool job for you!

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Woo! =D

    Grats!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger LukeBuckham said…

    As we watched

    animals slow and centuries old, and conceived
    a new animal together on the sands of a thousand years,

    a thousand armored shells worn down to dust, we aged,
    and when we returned to our cars the city was young.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home