Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

So that was a ridiculously hard semester. Work issues, school overload, you name it, it happened. But it somehow ended, I quit one of my jobs (the one with the issues), and have moved on to two intensive summer classes to finish off my degree. The job search, as well, is taking up quite a bit of mental energy. It looks pretty definite now that July will find me back in the greater Chicagoland area, ideally Evanston, but possibly somplace else. Either way, I hope to be close to the city and work at Northwestern, DePaul, UIC, University of Chicago, or Loyola, although some appeal to me more than others. A lot of things are up in the air right now, but either way New York is kicking me out in six weeks. :-O ! Time will tell. Take care.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Eric said…

    well, glad it's all over... Don't pick a job that works you like you work yourself at school... You'll burn out in like a year especailly since ther's no summer or breaks in general! :)

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    good call.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home