Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well things are good but gradual. I have kept busy unpacking, setting up all the utilities/essentials, seeing people, and doing ridiculous things like buying real couches. I know we need somewehere to sit, but it was still a shock to buy furniture that doesn't look like a futon.

The job search has been...ongoing. I did have one interview last week and two more this next week, so things are definitely picking up, but there was a dryspell for a few weeks that made me nervous. Now, though, it looks like I'll have a good job of some kind by the end of the month. I'm not used to this downtime, but I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

Other than that, I think Remy and Mike like it here, too. Oddly enough we're headed back to Michigan this weekend for a wedding, and it will be fun to see the old college town. It was only a year ago but the nostalgia is ridiculous.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Eric said…

    I require you to enjoy it while it lasts! :)

    good luck on the job search and glad it sounds like it's working out well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home