Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Friday, June 06, 2003

So I've been surprisingly busy lately considering it's summer. I have my class, which luckily ends in a week, and now I've been working anywhere from 25-35 hours a week at the bookstore. The job isn't the greatest, but I really like most of the people, so that has made it fun so far. Umm...some housemate drama, but that's kind of settled down. I also have a crush on a guy at work, but not sure anything will happen there for a number of reasons. Overall, everything is pretty good. I went home a couple weeks ago for my uncle's wedding in my backyard and it was absolutely incredible. Sorry I didn't call anyone, but I worked so much on the wedding that I didn't even leave the house the whole time I was there. Still, it was just the greatest time ever; I can't even tell you. Also, I will be home July 10-14 for my sister's graduation party and hopefully for a week from August 8-14. That looks like it's about it for me this summer what with the way my job and house are going. Anyhow, I gotta run, but I hope everyone is having a great summer and that I'll see you guys sometime! It's so weird not being home...take care all. Love, K.

P.S. Eric and Andy, are you still alive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home