Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Monday, April 14, 2003

Yeah, so I am sick during finals week again. I can't remember a finals week when I didn't come down with something. I don't understand it...they're pretty spread out this time so I've been getting an ok amount of sleep, yet I still have a congested nose and head, headache, body aches, nausea, maybe mild fever, and just got tested for strep. My throat is so swollen I can't even swallow solid foods. What the heck?! Anyhow, other than that, things are uneventful but good. Very focused on school right now, unusually. My classes start up again for Spring term a little over a week after Easter, so I might try to stay home longer. Umm...yeah, that's just about it. Take care everyone and see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home