Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

So I'm going to be a cowgirl for Halloween. Yes, a cowgirl. I'm really not a big fan of this dressing up idea, but we're having a party and, well, I have to. What other costume ideas did I have to go through to reach this decision you ask? Well, I'll tell you. All my friends originally wanted me to be Alice in Wonderland. I guess I can picture it, unfortunately I got stuck in the costume while trying it on at the Halloween store. I mean stuck. Like it took me at least five long minutes to get it off me. After that, a french maid costume that barely covered me, and a vinyl catsuit that was so hideous I can't believe someone actually designed it. When I got home, my friends suggested that I dress as a punk rocker, an orange traffic cone, or a buoy (so that I could sway back and forth and have boats race towards me). Are my friends insane? Yes. Is the cowgirl sounding really good now? You betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home