Music Addict

Busy in her first gig and wondering what happened to all the frivolity.

Monday, October 28, 2002

Ok, ok, so I felt a little left out. That and I just got consistent Internet for the first time all year. :o) Anyways, I have been reading some of your posts and here's what I think:

Val, you are too cute. I can't wait to come visit you and go to this makeup store and restaurant. You know me too well.

MC, yes, you have a major speeding problem. But I desperately miss the road rage. I have just one word for you...Peshtigooooooo!

Justin, about the Batman cartoon, try Kazaa. It's like second generation Morpheus but not as cool. Still, they have everything.

Andy, I am one of those people who Physics does not like. Kill it.

Well, I'll try to keep up on this because it seems like a good idea. No promises... :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home